We are raising money to support the employees of locally owned small business that have been impacted by the coronavirus restrictions.
Joy to the World Foundation is a public charity that was formed in 2003 to help those who are helping others. We have helped hundreds of small charities and nonprofits get started and have a lasting impact on Colorado Springs and around the world. 100% of your donation is tax-deductible. 95% of your donation will go to support locally owned small businesses in need and the other 5% will help support the foundation's administrative expenses so that we can continue to help others around the world.
WHAT WE'RE DOING
We've set up a relief fund for local business owners to request grants for their employees who have been most impacted by the coronavirus restrictions. We are making $500 grants to employees of locally-owned small businesses based on the amount of funds that we've raised.
HOW IT WORKS AND HOW FUNDS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED
Colorado Springs small business owners effected by the coronavirus restrictions and closures can fill out the application below and submit it to Chris Stroup. Depending on available funds and the number of applications, we will grant donated funds to those in most need week-by-week until Colorado Springs businesses are able to reopen fully.
COS BUSINESS RELIEF FUND
For more information about donations or to submit an application contact Chris Stroup.
This page is secured with 256 bit encryption